Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The past 3 1/2 weeks










Wow have the past 3 1/2 weeks flown by...our little angel is almost a month and she is getting so big. I have focused all my time and energy on my little girl the past 3 weeks I have forgot to update my blog and post some new pictures. Ashlyn will be 4 weeks on Friday and she is doing great. Bryant and I are having so much fun with her. She is getting cuter and cuter everyday and growing bigger and bigger. We went to the doctor yesterday and she already weighs 8 pounds 8 ounces. She is finally starting to fill out her clothes and get some meat on her bones. We go to the doctor tomorrow for her 4 week check up so I will updated you all then. Until then check out some of her pictures from the past 3 weeks.

2 comments:

Ahna Childress said...

These pics are amazing! You guys are such a cute family...Ashlyn is gorgeous, what a little angel!

Candice said...

Yeah, I am so glad you guys are bloggers. Your daughter is adorable. I love the pictures of her and her cute little onsie. Did you make that? Anyway stop by our blog any time.